Reserve Tank - terms and conditions
- The Reserve Tank (the “Benefit”) is open to Orange pay as you go customers who are over 18 years of age by invitation only. The Benefit is not available on all tariffs and you may have to move to a new tariff to use it. The benefit may, at Orange's discretion, be subject to an arrangement fee. You will be notified of the arrangement fee before you agree to take the Benefit.
- To activate the Benefit, you must have topped up at least twice. The Benefit can be activated each time your balance reaches between zero and 19 pence and must be paid back by topping up before it can be activated again.
- You can activate the Benefit by calling 450 from your Orange PAYG phone if you are in the UK and following the voice prompts. The Benefit is offered in place of Reserve Call functionality.
- When you activate the Benefit you will have Additional Credit made available for your use (the 'Additional Credit'). You will be told how much additional credit you will be entitled to when you activate the Benefit. When this Additional Credit has been used, you will not be able to make further calls or use other services. Any Additional Credit used will be recouped when you next top-up.
- Your Additional Credit can only be used to make voice calls and send text and multimedia messages to UK land-lines or UK mobile numbers. Any other calls will be excluded. You will not be able to use the Additional Credit to make calls to Magic Numbers, International calls or to call the UK whilst you are abroad.
Once the Benefit has been activated, all calls, text and multimedia messages will be charged at a rate 5p higher than your normal rates (please see table below for rates) If your top-up is credited whilst you are on a call, your normal rates will return for your next call.
Charges per minute or per message once the benefit has been activated are as follows:
Anytime fixed rates Same rates 24/7 Fixed rates all day Choose Your Own Off Peak Talk and Save Free Text Top-up Call Abroad Speak Easy Orange to other UK mobile networks 40 40 45 55 45 45 40 20 Orange to Orange 15 20 25 25 30 25 20 20 Orange to UK landlines 30 20 25 40 30 25 20 20 Answerphone 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 20 Text Messaging 15 15 17 17 17 15 15 15 Photo Messaging 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 Video Messaging 55 55 55 55 55 55 55 55 Video Calling - Orange to Orange 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 Video Calling - Orange to other networks 55 55 55 55 55 55 55 55
- If you have purchased an Extra and have activated the Benefit you will be able to use the Extra at advertised rates. You will be able to use data services at normal rates.
- Once the Benefit has been activated, you must top-up by at least £5.00 for it to be deactivated, pay back the Additional Credit and for call charges to return to your normal tariff rates.
- Once the Benefit has been activated, all airtime credits including Bonus Top-Up, Upgrade Use £10, get £5 rewards and any cash adjustments that exist on your account or that are subsequently added will be used at the higher rate until you top-up, the Additional Credit is paid back and the Benefit deactivated. These airtime credits will not be used to pay back the credit.
- If you want the Benefit removed from your account, once you have topped up you can ask for it to be removed by texting STOP to 1210. If you later want to re-activate the Benefit you may have to pay the arrangement fee.
- Orange shall not be held liable in the event that the Benefit cannot be activated for whatever reason.
- Orange reserves the right to change the balance at which the Benefit can be activated at any time
- Orange reserves the right to change the amount of Additional Credit made available for you to use and the rate at which any unused Additional Credit is charged following activation, at any time. Any increases will be made clear to you prior to point of activation. Once any increase has commenced, you will be deemed to accept these changes if you activate the Benefit. You will not be able to choose the amount of Additional Credit that is made available to you.
- Orange reserves the right to suspend use of the Benefit or to prevent the customer from activating the Benefit at any time.
- Orange allocates the Benefit and reserves the right to remove it at any time or if you have not topped up for three months.
- Orange reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the Benefit at any time on reasonable notice.
- Service is subject to the Terms and Conditions for the supply of Orange pay as you go Services, a copy of which can be found at the back of your Orange phone User Guide or SIM pack. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions, and the Standard Terms and Conditions for the supply of Orange pay as you go Services the latter will prevail.